Tennis court reservations
Get your game on Summerside!
We are happy to announce that our tennis courts are open for the season! Below is some important information:
- Tennis court 1 can be booked up to 24 hours in advance online at www.lakesummerside.ca. Tennis Court 2 is first come- first serve. If Court 1 is not booked, it will also be first come- first serve.
- The maximum time limit on a court, if others are waiting, is 60 minutes.
- Only members from 1 household per court will be allowed. However, singles can be played with those from different households and doubles must be within the same household.
- Physical distancing rules must be followed between those on separate courts.
- Equipment rentals are not available due to AHS guidelines.
- You must bring your own racquets and balls. Those waiting to play must wait outside the fenced tennis area.
How to book tennis court:
Head over to our website: www.lakesummerside.ca and click the RESERVATIONS tab
- Select Court 1
- Choose your date and select the time. Reservations are booked by the hour.
- Enter your contact information and click NEXT on the bottom right.
- Booking complete! You should receive a confirmation email shortly.
- Call our Gatehouse at 780 756 6772 if you have any questions or have not received a confirmation email.
A few other reminders:
Hours of Operation
Park hours are 10:00 am- 8:00 pm Monday-Sunday. Hours will increase again as we get closer to the Summer months.
All residents are permitted to bring in 2 guests per household any day of the week and at any time during park hours. No booking required! A guest is defined as anyone who isn’t a Lake Summerside resident, regardless of age. We will revisit the guest policy, as usage numbers increase closer to the summer months. We know that guest access is a feature many appreciate, and we will balance that with the Public Health orders at that time, while making sure we still prioritize resident access.
Age of Entry
Currently the age of entry without supervision will remain the age of 14 years old until further notice.
The health and safety of our residents and employees continues to be our main priority, and we will continue to follow all guidance from AHS. We will adjust these policies as needed and as new information and guidance becomes available. These changes may happen quickly and at any time.
We greatly appreciate your continued understanding and support. Have a great weekend and we hope to see you at the Beach Club!