Program/Camp Registration and Cancellation Policy:
- Refunds will be granted to those who withdraw from a program 7 days prior to the first day of the program. A $15.00 administration fee will apply.
- Those who withdraw from a program 7 days or less to the first day of the program will be issued a refund only if there is a medical reason with a doctor’s note. A $15.00 administration fee will apply.
- Up to two classes into the program, refunds will be issued for medical reasons only with a doctor’s note. A $15.00 administration fee will apply. Refunds are prorated at the time of request.
- After two classes into the program, refunds or credits will not be issued for any reason.
- In the case of cancellation due to weather (lightning, high winds, snow, rain, etc.) every effort will be made to reschedule the class. If unable to reschedule the class, a refund for that class will be issued.
- The credit can be used toward another program. The credit expires on Dec 31 of that year.
- No refunds will be issued for participants not able to attend rescheduled make-up classes for seasonal/outdoor programs.
- Because the SSRA is following all AHS recommendations and guidelines, our programs and events are subject to changes and cancellations based on any new information or recommendations from AHS.