Take Pride Summerside
9:00am to 3:00pm
780-497-7558 Ext 2
Summerside Residents Association parking lot
Due to COVID-19 restrictions that are currently in place, we have made the decision to postpone the planned Take Pride Summerside bin event that was scheduled for May 29. The new date has now been changed to June 12, 2021. We will honor all original RSVP time slots. If you are unable to make your original RSVP time please cancel your ticket order on Eventbrite or please call 780-497-7558 ext or email email@example.com
Reducing, Reusing, and Recycling right in your own neighborhood! RSVP REQUIRED. Must show Summerside Membership Card.
Spring has sprung and that means it’s time for our community to clean up! In need of a purge of old household goods and unwanted items? If your house has become cluttered and you are looking to dispose of some of your belongings, RSVP and bring them down to the Beach Club on Saturday, June 12th for the Take Pride Summerside event!
Reduce the clutter in your home, reuse by giving a new life and home to gently used items, and recycle items that you would normally throw in the garbage.
Salvation Army will be onsite to take away any donations as well as Quantum
Lifecycle to recycle smaller electronics.
Whatever cannot be recycled can be put in the garbage bins. Mike Pratt from Precision Cut Painting and SBN will be onsite to take leftover paint cans.
• RSVP required. http://bit.ly/takepridesummerside21
• First come first serve. If bins are full you may be declined as space is limited
• Residents are asked to unload their own vehicles themselves.
• Load your vehicle strategically. Place smaller items in your vehicle first, bulky items last, and keeping different types of items separate.
• Physical distancing of 2M at all times will be in place.
• Masks will be mandatory to be worn on site by all staff, volunteers, and residents.
• We will be reminding those in line to remain in their vehicles until they are able to pull into the area of choice to drop things off.
• Expected wait times to be longer than usual this year due to these changes.
• RESIDENT ONLY. Must show membership card.
Household hazardous waste is not being accepted and should be taken to an Eco Station at no cost instead.
Items Not Allowed:
• Flammable Liquids
• Pressurized Tanks
• Any Hazardous Goods
• Large Appliances
• Landscaping or construction debris
• Car batteries
Please note that if you are experiencing signs and symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home self-isolate, take the self-assessment and call 811.
Because the SSRA is following all AHS recommendations and guidelines, this offering is subject to changes and cancellations based on any new information or recommendations from AHS.